The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ) has recently recognized Aaron
E. Rifkind as one of 100 premier trial attorneys in the state of Illinois.
This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves
through their professionalism and excellence in service. Membership into
NAJ’s Premier 100 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria
and standards as established by the NAJ’s Board of Directors. Less
than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S.
will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation.
Criteria for membership may include, but is not limited to, the following:
Aaron E. Rifkind
has been in practice since 2009 and focuses his practice to business litigation
and business transaction. He has been recognized for his commitment to
providing excellent representation for clients both inside and outside
of the courtroom. For more information about Aaron, check out his profile by
- An individual attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
- Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
- Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other
- Nominations from the Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys,
and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorney membership
- Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney
- organizations or other leading organizations
- Any Current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and
credible online or local evaluations