Aaron E. Rifkind
Attorney Aaron E. Rifkind focuses his practice on business litigation and
commercial transactions. He has extensive experience in the legal field,
having served as the Managing Partner of another firm for over five years.
Mr. Rifkind is licensed to practice law in both Illinois and Wisconsin
and has extensive courtroom experience. He has participated in over 2000
hearings/trials while maintaining a 5.0/5.0 Client Review rating on Martindale/Lawyers.com/Avvo.com.
Forums and Presentations
Mr. Rifkind is an accomplished speaker, having presented in numerous speaking
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- National Disability Awareness Day in Las Vegas
- Non-profit organizations
Experience as a Lisenced Real Estate Broker
In addition to his public speaking experience, Mr. Rifkind also has knowledge
and experience as a licensed real estate broker in Illinois. This has
given him further insight into real estate transactions. During law school,
Mr. Rifkind participated in the law review and moot court competition.
Brandeis University (magna cum laude)
- Washington University Law School
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois